The Contour Pouch holds you closer to the body, giving the ultimate comfort and support during periods of high activity.
Celebrate the vibrant Mexican festival of Day of the Dead with Cocksox. We've resurrected this range with a new updated Calavera print featuring iconic sugar-skulls surrounded by bright floral designs. Stand out from the crowd in the immortal fiesta of Day of the Dead.
The CX12DD boxer is a luxurious design that keeps your boys front and centre in possibly the most comfortable underwear you'll ever find. Seamless back and sides offer a supremely comfortable wraparound fit, while the Supplex® fabric is ultra-soft, wicks away moisture and feels great against your body all day long.
Seamless back and sides for wraparound comfort
Contour pouch for all day comfort and support
32mm super soft waistband featuring the infamous Cocksox logo
- Pad Print care labels (no more scratchy tags!)
- 92% Supplex 8% Lycra
- Fully breathable
- Hold their shape after many washings
- Durable & long lasting
- Draws moisture from the body
- TMTino M.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 starsApr 25, 2021Best
- RKRobert K.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 4 out of 5 starsFeb 19, 2021Fine, cool pattern, but fits a bit awkwardly.
To be honest it's fine but a bit weird. The extra fabric in the crotch eventually wedges my junk into sticking straight out uncomfortably. It's okay if I'm not too active in them.
- MPMichael P.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 starsJan 28, 2021You’re going to like the way you look.
Great fit, great comfort. If you don’t like they way you look in these, the problem is most likely your body, not the undies.
- AAnonymousVerified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 starsJan 27, 2021Awesome!
This was a home run Christmas gift. Boyfriend loved them. They’re as bright and colorful as the picture and ordering and shipping was a breeze.
- DADave A.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 4 out of 5 starsJan 27, 2021Skeleton
Felt great, keeps everything in place.