The Contour Pouch holds you closer to the body, giving the ultimate comfort and support during periods of high activity.
The skimpy square cut CX08PR swimwear trunks feature our contour pouch and a wrap-around cut to highlight your glutes. The internal drawstring keeps your swim trunks right where you want them.
Take your pick from the tropical Hibiscus Cruise and Paradise Palms prints, the vintage vibes of Florida Keys, or the stylish horizontal stripes of Lifesaver. All prints are exclusive and designed in-house by Cocksox.
Made from beautiful, high quality, chlorine resistant Italian Lycra® for maximum comfort - and maximum eye candy.
- Contour pouch design
- Exclusive Cocksox prints
- Premium Italian Lycra®
- Internal drawstring keeps them on until you say so
- Flattering, unlined cut for maximum comfort
- 80% Polyester 20% Extra Life Lycra®
- Great fit and comfort
- Extra strength
- Outstanding quality
- Shape retention
- Maximum durability
- UPF 50+ sun protection
- High chlorine resistance
- JLJames L.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 starsDec 17, 2023Swim trunk
I’ll def be purchasing more
- LMLawrence M.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 4 out of 5 starsDec 11, 2023Comfortable Togs.
I really like the bathers from Cocksox though I think they’re better on hotter bodies than mine, like all bathers! The designs are very good and the colours are true as advertised. They definitely do enhance your package, which is nice. I appreciate the fast exchange for a larger size that the company kindly provided.
- AAnonymousVerified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 starsAug 13, 2023Always comfy.
Like my own skin
- EREric R.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 starsDec 8, 2022Poolside party
The best swim wear I have ever experienced. Great for lounging at the pool or a stroll on the beach. I love the way they look and fit.
- JGJustin G.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 starsAug 13, 2022It's a Show-er!
love how cute my butt looks in these. doesn't leave much to the imagination, but wet swim trunks don't really anyway, do they? ;)