Offers the same support and comfort as the Original Pouch, just not as enhancing and uplifting.
The CX04 features an athletic cut, supportive snug pouch, internal drawstring around the waist for extra support, and is made from high quality chlorine resistant Lycra®. These sporty swim briefs are ideal for swim training and intensive lap work!
- Cocksox® supportive snug pouch
- Elastic waist for comfort & support
- Internal drawstring keeps them on until you say so
- Flattering, unlined cut for maximum comfort
- Chlorine resistant Lycra® featuring UPF 50+ sun protection
- 78% Recycled Nylon 22% Extra Life Lycra®
- Great fit and comfort
- Extra strength
- Outstanding quality
- Excellent shape retention properties
- Maximum durability
- UPF 50+ sun protection
- 4 1/2 times chlorine resistance
I've worn speedos for years, but this is a whole new experience, and it makes me feel proud to be an Australian. I bought the light blue, emerald and the white CX 04 swim briefs. The emerald is my favourite, but the white is a close second.... all of them look amazing on, and are great for lap swimming.You just need to be really confident in yourself. Don't apologise for wearing them-they make you feel masculine and empowered. I have a muscular frame, with wide shoulders, so the tapered, narrowed sides of this garment accentuate the V shape of the torso. The wrap around front caresses your tackle, and just lifts you up, supports you, and accentuates you, whatever size you might naturally be. The white pointer has to be adjusted just a little straight after showering, so as not to give too much information away and scare the other fish present!.....would like to see the purple available in this garment in the near future....my only criticism is that the garment doesn't lift your balls up and out front as much as I'd like. I think that this would give a more rounded silhouette, but hey-I suppose this is why they're called cocksox in the first place!
Best thing about COCKSOX is they hold your assets exactly where they want to be - anatomically correct, totally packaged and comfortable. Ordinary Speedos either have everything flopping around, or squashed in unnaturally. Especially great for surfing, although best to wear the drawstring styles like the CX04. The Gold is a bit see-thru when wet, but hey...love it.
- AAlexVerified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 starsDec 23, 2023Awesome swimmers
I bought these in surf mist because I liked the look of the colour.i was a bit worried about transparency, but it doesn't seem to be a problem. Fit and feel are great.
- JJohnnyVerified BuyerI recommend this productRated 4 out of 5 starsDec 21, 2023Nice and tight and smooth material
Nice and enhancing but still think the front pocket could be made for smaller packages, one size doesn’t fit all😭
- AAnonymousVerified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 starsAug 12, 2023CX04 Drawstring swim brief
These were great and sizing was spot on with the chart. My color choice was light blue, but when arrived seem lighter than expected.
Pouch is a bit small to contain everything, however does give an uplifting experience.
I think my next purchase will be a darker color.
- MMichaelI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 starsJul 26, 20235 Stars
Very snug and love the colour
- AAnonymousVerified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 starsApr 21, 2023Fun briefs
Love the way these fit. Comfortable but sexy. I got them in white, and they are a bit sheer when wet but that adds to the fun.